This is a list of services for the coming weeks and over the next plan
We are restarting church services on Sunday 6th December – lockdown finishes on Dec 2nd.
Services at church are live-streamed on Zoom – please check our Zoom page for links.
We are keeping in touch with our members and the community via telephone and email. If you wish to contact us please email our Minister, Rev’d Faith Nyota email@example.com or telephone her 020 8660 0033.
Contact Bob for more information.
For Advent, we have Advent Calendar Clips, one for each day (released after I’ve had my breakfast!)
You can now make Online Prayer Requests on our Prayer Page for inclusion in our prayers of intercession during Sunday services (whether these are held at church or on Zoom). See Bob’s post on Prayer Line
Church Services in December.
- Dec 06 @ 1030 Morning service with Revd Faith Nyota
- This is our annual Gift Service with donations going to Hestia (a women’s refuge charity)
- Dec 13 @ 1030 Morning service with Mrs Trevane Wallbank (Local Arrangement)
- Dec 20 @ 1030 Morning service with Revd John Nyota
- Dec 20 @ 1830 Carol Service (on Zoom) with Revd Faith Nyota
- Dec 24 @ 1130 Christmas Eve Midnight service with Revd Stephen Mares from Coulsdon Methodist
- Dec 25 @ 1030 Christmas Day Service (on Zoom) with Revd Faith Nyota
- Dec 27 @ 1030 Morning Service (on Zoom) with Revd Stephen Mares
- This is a joint service with Warlingham and South Croydon United Church
NB All services are streamed on Zoom – see Bob for details
Zoom Coffee & Chat – on 1st & 3rd Saturdays each month at 11am
We are continuing with a Zoom session for coffee club and church members starting at 11 am on Saturdays and lasting 30-60 minutes.
See Bob’s weekly (at least) emails for details of which Saturdays.
Contact Bob (Dear) if you want to join in, or if you don’t have the Zoom app installed.
Vine Services produced by 12 Baskets for the Methodist Church are producing weekly services for people to use at home – follow the link earlier in this paragraph or from other drop down menus to the page for these services.
Please consider whether you are in a high risk group for Coronavirus such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma, COPD or anything that can impair your immune response such as radio or chemo therapy. If in doubt stay at home and watch an online church service instead.